Samsung PC suite Free Download for Windows

Samsung offers different types of PC suites namely Samsung Kies, Samsung PC studio, Kies Air and Samsung Kies Mini. All these PC suites are free to download from Samsung official support page and it compatible with Windows XP, Windows 7 and Windows 8. Here is a quick guide to Download latest Samsung PC suite for your model.

Note: If you are using latest Samsung Galaxy Smartphone, then you need to use Samsung Kies 3. You can read more on this in Samsung Kies 3 Features and Download.

Steps to Download Free Samsung Mobile PC suite

Step 1:  First visit the official Samsung PC suite Download Page.Click Here to Visit official Samsung Support Page.

Samsung PC Suite
Samsung Mobile PC Suite Download Page

Step 2: Select  “Mobile Phone” in the “Type” drop box menu and select appropriate subtype from the “Subtype”   drop down list such as Smartphone, Feature Phone, Tablet etc. Then you select your smartphone model from the “Model Number” Drop down menu. Click on “Manuals&Downloads” button.
Step 3: By default, the page opens for “Mobile Manual” download page. Now Click on “Software”  link.

Samsung Pc suite Support Page
Samsung Mobile PC Suite Download Page

Step 4: You will get a page as shown below and Click on download button shown in below image.
How to Download Samsung Kies Air Mobile App
You can download Samsung Kies Air app from the google play store or from the Samsung Mobile app store. Using this you can perform most of the task you do with Kies Mobile PC suite wirelessly.Note: If you are  unable to find the model number in the drop down list, that means either you have selected the wrong Sub type or there no PC suite available for your model. First, once again cross verify the sub type drop down menu.However, yon can try downloading the common Samsung PC suite from here.
Top incoming keywords
Samsung PC suite free download.
Samsung mobile PC suite free download.
Samsung Galaxy Grand PC suite free download.
Samsung Galaxy S3 PC suite free download.
Samsung Galaxy S4 PC suite free download.
Samsung Galaxy Core PC suite free download.
Samsung Galaxy Quaatro PC suite free download.
Samsung Galaxy S4 kies free download.
Samsung Galaxy S duos PC suite free download.

Comments

• Anonymous says

to connect the internet with any android phones you need internet connection manager tethering use it and enjoy it kies new versions are for the synch not give any internet connection option so better to use internet connection manager

• says

You are correct. For tethering, you need to have Internet Connection manager. For some other purposes such as updating the phone, for sync we need to have Samsung Kies. Depending on the requirement we need to chose Kies or Internet connection manager.

1. Anonymous says

which version of samsung pc site i should use for connecting my SAMSUNG C3010S mobile & for using internet through this mobile to PC

2. says

thank's for upload samsung kies i was so apset i dont have pc suite for samsung so i cant access internet

so thank also my bro who help me for download this software

3. says

hiee i want to connect internet using my samsung galaxy fit. Which PC suite i have to use. Can any one please send the download link.

Regards,
    Bhasker.

4. says

Vishnu, Samsung Primo uses Samsung Kies version 2.1.0.11112_41_7. The other info for this version is provided in the post.

Jaipal Singh: Samsung GT-C3200 is compatible with Internet Connection Manager,Tethering ver 1.0 and SAMSUNG Kies,PC Sync ver.2.1.0.11112_41_7. Other info is available in the post.

5. Siva says

Any one please tell me which software is applicable to use in pc for samsung GT-C3752.Plese provide me the link of the software.

6. Anonymous says

hi anirudh ! can u plz tel me whch pc suite is used to connct to internet using Samsung Champ 3.5g if kies 2.0 thn how to cnnct it with internet i did nt find ny intrnt option there ThanQ

7. says

hey, i installed kies my laptop, its worked fine, now when i tried installing it on my comp, its does not detect my galaxy fit 5670, Wat could be the reason, any suggestions?

8. says

which version will recognise my samsung SGH-L700 mobile phone..
    as I hav tries new samsung studio it says "unregistered model and communication can not proceed"..pls help me

9. Hasini says

wic version of samsung kies is compatible with samsung champ deluxe duos c3312……..plz friends,reply…

10. says

Sir how to send sms by PC suit by Samsung Galaxy Y Pro Duos GT-B5512 i want to send sms by PC through mobile connectivity Kies does not provide such kind of option & Samsung PC Studio 3.2 is not connecting this phone ??? Plz help

11. says

Sir,I`m binu frm kerala.I HAVE ALREADY DOWNLOADED KIES(PC SUITE FOR SAMSUNG Y GT S5360)BUT IT SEEMS UNINSTALL DUE TO INTERNET PROBLEM.I HAVE NO INTERNET CONNECTION.
    IF I HAVE INSTALLED ICM(INTERNET CONNECTION MANAGEMENT) IT WORKS (WITHOUT INTERNET)??plz send an ICM……
    ..this is my email ID binueph@gmail.com

12. Anonymous says

I NEED, A SUITABLE SAMSUNG PC SUITE APPLICATION SOFTWARE, PLEASE ANYBODY SEND ME THE PATH HOW TO DOWNLOAD THE SAME AND MY MOBILE MODEL IS SAMSUNG GT-S5620 MOBILE

• says

Samsung Monte S5620 is compatible with SAMSUNG Kies,PC Sync ver. 2.3.0.12035_16_4 and Internet Connection Manager,Tethering ver. 1.0. Let me know if you need further information.

13. Anonymous says

Hi i have downloaded the samsung kies version 2 . my phone is samsung wave 11 gt-s8530 . But i am unable to upgrade the firmware as it shows the upgrade option unavailable….
    Please help me .Thanks in advance

14. says

Hi,
    Can anyone suggest me which version of samsung kies is best for my samsung galaxy y GT-S5360 (gsm).
    plz suggest me..

15. says

Samsung Galaxy S duos is compatible with latest Samsung Kies 2.0. if you have internet connection, as soon as you launch Kies, it asks for latest version update. Currently latest version is 2.5.0.12114_1. As far as i know,there is no way you can directly get latest version. Just download Kies 2.0 which is given in the post and Kies itself notifies you regard future update.
    Kies has some thing around 90MB and then each update which i have received were around 3-8MB. Let me know if this helps.

16. says

Hi,

Just connect your Samsung 10.1N to PC through USB cable. Your mobile will be mounted on system. Using explorer, copy paste the data.

Other way is to download and install Samsung Kies and transfer the data.

17. says

samsung mobie Model no s-5200 i want to download samsung p.c suite for this mobile set so how to download the software. I need some help from you my cont no 9085471749

18. says

i want to download samsung p.c suite for Model No S-5200 for internet so i need some help from you how to donload the software pleas help me my contact no 0985471749

19. says

Hi Vivekbharathi,

You can connect your galaxy Y Duos through USB. Just download the Kies PC suite and install it on your PC. Then enable USB tethering on your phone, which is available on settings. Enable data in your phone. Your PC will be connected to PC.