1. Samsung Galaxy S Advance GT-I9070: Samsung Galaxy S advance is announced on January 2012. It has 4inch WVGA Super AMOLED display with screen resolution of 480*800 pixels. Samsung Galaxy S advance is powered by 1GHz dual core processor with 768MB RAM and 2GB ROM. Internal memory is available with two options 8/16GB. It has microSD expansion slot through which memory can be added upto 32GB.
Samsung Galaxy S Advance runs on Android Gingerbread OS and user can access Google Mobile Services and download free apps from the Samsung Apps store. This Samsung Galaxy smartphone comes loaded with three content hub namely Readers’ Hub, Social Hub and Game Hub. Galaxy S advance sports 5MP rear camera and FM radio. Other features of this smartphone are ind My Mobile, a lost-phone management system that enables users to trace their lost phone via a web browser (samsungdive.com) and allows remote deletion of data. Connectivity options available on this GT-I9070 are HSPA 14.4mbps connection speed , Wi-Fi Direct and BT3.0.
Samsung Galaxy S Advance GT-I9070 Features and Specification:
- Runs Android Gingerbread OS
- 1GHz Dual core processor with 768MB RAM and 2GB ROM
- 8/16GB internal memory
- Upto 32 GB expandable memory through microSD
- GPRS,EDGE, 3G, WiFi, USB and Bluetooth enabled
- 5MP rear camera with auto focus and LED flash
- 1.3MP front camera
- Runs on Android Gingerbread OS
- 832MHz processor
- 2MP rear camera
- QVGA front camera
- 2G,3G, WiFi, Bluetooth enabled
- Expandable memory upto 32GB