Step to Use Samsung Kies Air App to establish connection to Samsung Device from other devices:
1. First you need to download and install the compatible Samsung Kies air app to your Samsung smartphone. Samsung Kies Air free download is available in Google play store. You can refer download page here.
2. Connect your Samsung mobile and the PC or other device which you want to establish connection, to same WiFi network.
3. Launch the Samsung Kies Air App. Then tap the start button. One URL address appears. Make a note of it.
|The URL which you need to paste to browser|
4. Enter the full URL including port number at the end in the web browser of the other device which you want to manage using Kies Air.
5. A four digit PIN appears on your Samsung Mobile. Enter that pin in web browser.
|The PIN to authenticate the device|
You are done with establishing a connection with a Samsung Mobile or Tablet with other devices. You will see page which shows the device management options which includes photos, videos, music, ringtones, bookmarks, call logs, contacts, calendar, and file explorer. If you are using another mobile device to connect your Samsung Mobile, then you will find the mobile optimized management screen.