Lava Xolo A500 comes with 4 inch capacitive multi touch screen with a screen resolution of 480*800 pixels which gives approximately 233 ppi pixels density. The back side of the device has 5MP camera with LED flash and in the front there is 0.3MP camera for video calling. The dimensions of Xolo A500 is 63.5x124x11.8 mm and weighs 122.6 grams. The device has 4GB internal memory and has microSD card slot through which user can add memory upto 32GB.
Lava Xolo A500 is powered by Li-ion 1500 mAh battery which is rated to provide upto 9 hours of talk time and 310 hours of standby time. Connectivity features includes, 2G,3G, WiFi, USB, Bluetooth and GPS. Though it is a cheap Dual sim Android smartphone, it features Ambient light sensor and Proximity sensors.
Just to recap, Lava has recently launched Xolo A series budget smartphones such as A700 and A800. The Xolo A700 has dual sim support, 5MP primary camera and 0.3Mp front facing camera, 4.5inch IPS LCD capacitive touch screen with 960*540 pixel resolution,1 GHz dual core processor, 512MB RAM and 1700 mAh battery. Xolo A700 price is ₹9,999.
Lava Xolo A800 is a GSM+CDMA dual sim smartphone with 4.5 inch IPS LCD display and 1GHz dual core processor. The price of Xolo A800 is ₹11,999.
Lava Xolo A500 Specification Summary:
- 1 GHz Dual Core processor with 512MB RAM andAdreno 203 GPU
- 4GB built in memory and expandable Storage Capacity of 32 GB
- 5 MP Primary Camera and 0.3 MP front facing camera
- Android v4.0 (Icecream Sandwich) OS
- Dual SIM (GSM + GSM)
- 4-inch TFT Capacitive Touchscreen with WVGA screen resolution(~233 ppi pixel density)
- 2G,3G, WiFi, USB, Bluetooth and GPS connectivity features