Lava Xolo A1000 comes with one glass solution(OGS) which incorporates the display, the touch sensor and the glass in one layer making the phone thinner and provides improved image quality. The phone is powered by 1GHz dual-core Mediatek MT6577 processor as seen in the the Xolo A700 and Xolo A800 along with 1GB of RAM.
Lava Xolo A1000 sports 8MP auto focus primary camera with LED flash and a 1.2MP camera. The device boasts 2100 mAh battery. The built in memory is 4GB and supports microSD card upto 32GB. This Lava Android phone features GSM+GSM dual sim functionality.
For connectivity, it has Wi-Fi, 3G, Bluetooth 4.0, USB and GPRS. The device comes loaded with stock Android and Opera Mini web browsers.
Lava Xolo A1000 is the straight away competes with the like of Micromax Canvas HD and Samsung Galaxy Grand. Micromax Canvas HD has 1.2GHz MediaTek MT6589 quad-core processor with 1GB RAM and runs on Android Jelly Bean OS. It has 5 inch 720p HD IPS touch screen. The price of Mciromax Canvas HD is 13,990.
Key Specifications of Lava Xolo A1000:
- 5-inch 720p IPS display (1280×720)
- 1GHz dual-core Mediatek MT6577 processor
- 4GB of internal storage expandable upto 32GB via microSD
- 8-megapixel rear auto focus camera with LED flash
- 1.2-megapixel front camera
- Dual-SIM (GSM+GSM)
- Wi-Fi, 3G, Bluetooth 4.0, USB and GPRS
- 2,100mAh battery
- Android 4.1
- Measures 70.8×143.5×8.8 mm