|Samsung Galaxy Grand Duos|
Samsung Galaxy Grand Duos is powered by Dual core 1.2GHz processor with 1GB of RAM. The device has 8GB internal storage and supports memory expansion through microSD card upto 64GB. For connectivity, device has 2G,3G, WiFi, Bluetooth and USB. Samsung Galaxy Grand Duos is compatible with Samsung Kies through which you can easily back or sync your data with PC. The Samsung Kies also useful for firmware upgrade if you have slow internet connection. You can read more here on Samsung PC suite.
Samsung Galaxy Grand Duos sports 8MP auto focus camera with LED flash and a 2MP front facing camera. The primary camera can record 1080p HD videos at 30fps. The device has Li-ion 2100 mAh battery which is rated to provide a talk time upto 10 hours and a standby time upto 440 hours. This device will compete with other budget phablets such as Micromax Canvas HD A116.
Advantages and Disadvantages of Samsung Galaxy Grand Duos:
Pros of Samsung Galaxy Grand Duos:
- Dual sim Support
- Good design.
- Very good performance.
- Well priced for the performance
- The screen has only WVGA resolution. Having a big 5 inch screen, the texts and images looks little pixalated
- The battery life average.
- The low light video recording is mediocre
- There is no dedicated camera key
- Processor:Dual-core 1.2 GHz
- RAM: 1GB
- Battery:Li-ion 2100 mAh
- Talk time:Upto 10 hours
- Standby time: 440 hours
- Primary Camera: 8 Megapixel auto focus camera with LED flash
- Video Recording: 1080p HD @30fps
- Secondary Camera: 2 Megapixel
- Weight: 162 grams
- Dimensions:143.5 x 76.9 x 9.6 mm
- Display: 5-inch Super Capacitive touchscreen,16M colors
- Screen resolution:480 x 800 pixels(~187 ppi pixel density)
- In-Built Storage:8GB
- Expandable memory: Yes. Supports microSD card upto 64GB
- 2G,3G, WiFi, Bluetooth and USB