|Sony Xperia Z|
Sony Xperia Z runs on Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean with Sony User interface. The device sports 5 inch TFT display with 1080*1920 pixel resolution and a 441 ppi pixel density. The display is also supported by the latest Sony BRAVIA Engine 2.
Sony Xperia Z is powered by 1.5GHz Qualcomm S4 Pro quad-core processor with 2GB RAM and Adreno 320 Graphics. It has 13MP auto focus camera with LED flash and 2MP front facing camera which can also shoot videos at 1080p. The built in storage of the device is 16GB and microSD card can be added upto 32GB. The Xperia Z houses 2330 mAh battery which promises to provide a talk time upto 11 hours and a standby time upto 550 hours.
Advantages and Disadvantages of Sony Xperia Z Smartphone:
Pros of Sony Xperia Z:
- Simplistic yet appealing design.
- Water and Dust resistant
- Powerful performance with quad core processor and massive 2GB RAM
- Expandable memory support
- Decent music playing performance
- No out of box Android 4.2 Jelly Bean. Though Sony has promise to release the 4.2 update, if the device is running on 4.2 out of box could have been better
- The Battery is non removable. Though this is not a big let down, it limits the options
- As of now, there is no compatible software with Mac
- 13MP camera is not outstanding. Though it takes good snaps in day light, the low light performance is not satisfactory
- The display is good yet the viewing angles are not very great. The screen is reflective
- Chipset:Qualcomm MDM9215M / APQ8064
- Processor:Quad-core 1.5 GHz Krait
- GPU:Adreno 320
- RAM: 2GB
- Battery:Non-removable Li-Ion 2330 mAh battery
- Stand-by time:Up to 550 h (2G) / Up to 530 h (3G)
- Talk time:Up to 11 h (2G) / Up to 14 h (3G)
- Primary Camera:13.1MP auto focus with LED flash
- Camera Features:Geo-tagging, touch focus, face detection, image stabilization, HDR, sweep panorama
- Secondary Camera: 2.2 Megapixel,1080p@30fps
- Weight: 146grams
- Dimensions:139 x 71 x 7.9 mm
- Main Display: 5-inch TFT capacitive touch screen
- Screen resolution:1080 x 1920 pixels(~441 ppi pixel density).
- Display features:Shatter proof and scratch-resistant glass and Sony Mobile BRAVIA Engine 2
- In-Built Storage: 16GB
- Expandable memory: Yes. Supports microSD card upto 32GB
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi, 2G, 3G, Bluetooth 4.0,NFC and microUSB 2.0