|Samsung Galaxy Tab 3|
Samsung Galaxy Tab 3
The Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 sports 7 inch TFT display screen with a screen resolution of 1024×600 pixels producing 169 ppi pixel density. It is powered by Dual core 1.2GHz processor with 1GB of RAM. Internal memory of the device is user optional between 8 and 16GB models. The new Samsung Tablet also supports expandable memory through microSD card.
The connectivity options of Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 WiFi only versions is Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 3.0 and microUSB 2.0. The WiFi+3G version will support 2G and 3G-based voice calls, internet connectivity and messaging along with WiFi and Bluetooth. The device comes with 3 MP primary camera and a 1.3MP front facing camera. Galaxy Tab 3 houses 4000 mAh battery which is expected last for longer durations.
The Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 is compatible with Samsung Kies desktop software as well as Samsung Kies Air which can be downloaded through app store.
Key Specifications of Samsung Galaxy Tab 3
- Display: 7-inch TFT screen with 1024x600p resolution, 169ppi pixel density;
- Operating system: Android 4.1 (Jelly Bean);
- Processor and RAM: 1.2GHz dual-core processor, 1GB RAM;
- Connectivity: 2G/3G (optional), WiFi, Bluetooth 3.0, microUSB 2.0;
- Storage: 8/16GB internal storage, microSD slot (up to 64GB);
- Camera: 3MP primary camera, 1.3MP secondary unit; and
- Battery: 4,000mAh
- Dimension:111.1 x 188.0 x 9.9mm
- Weight:302g(Wi-Fi), 306g (3G)
- Sensor:Accelerometer, Geo-magnetic, Light(WiFi Only Model)+Proximity(For 3G model)