Using AirDroid application you can manage your Android phone contacts, messages, music, movies, call logs , photos, Files etc from your PC wirelessly. You can even send sms from your PC or even you can access the camera of Android phone wirelessly from a PC. That is you can take snaps or record videos using your smartphone camera from the PC.
How to Use AirDroid Application to Manage Android Smartphone from PC Wirelessly
- First download the AirDroid App from the Google Play store
- Launch the app on the phone and Register a account when you use first time. You can use your gmail or face account to register if you want.
- Open a web browser on your PC and enter http://web.airdroid.com.
- Login with the user name and password which you have created.
- You are done. You will be having full control of the smartphone
The good thing about AirDroid app is that it is fast and it works on all the platforms as it just needs a browser.
You can view the Detailed Video Demonstration below.