LG Optimus L3 II E435 is a budget Dual sim Android smartphone running on Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean customised with the Optimus 3.0 User interface. The device is comes with 1GHz processor with 512MB of RAM. The price of LG Optimus L3 II E435 in India is Rs.7899.
LG Optimus L3 II E435 sports 3.2 inch IPS display screen with QVGA resolution of 320×240 pixels resulting in a pixel density of 125 which quite low compared to the competition. The viewing angles are good and the colors reproduction too not bad.
The budget Dual sim Android phone has 3MP fixed focus primary camera which can record videos at 480p resolution at the 30 frames per second. It has good connectivity options such as 2G,3G,WiFi, Bluetooth, USB, GPS and Tethering option . PC suite available for this device are LG PC suite, LG Mobile support tool for firmware upgrades, For download instructions, you can read my earlier post on How to Download LG PC suite.
The internal storage of the device is 4GB in that 1.75GB user available. The device also supports microSD card upto 32GB. The Optimus L3 II E435 comes with Proximity Sensor, Digital Compass, Accelerometer. L3 II E435 boasts Li-ion 1540 mAh battery which is rated to provide 7 hours of talk time and 460 hours of standby time.
Advantages and Disadvantages of LG Optimus L3 II E435
Pros Optimus L3 II E435:
- Dual sim Supports
- Android Jelly Bean OS
- IPS Display screen with decent viewing angles
- Good battery life
Cons of Optimus L3 II E435:
- Small and low resolution display screen
- No front facing camera and LED flash for primary camera
- No Ambient light sensor
- Less user available internal storage
Key Specifications of Optimus L3 II E435
- 1GHz single core processor with 512MB of RAM
- 3.2 inch IPS Display screen with QVGA screen resolution and 125 ppi pixel density
- 3MP fixed focus primary camera
- Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean OS
- Dual sim with Dual Standby
- 4GB internal storage and upto 32GB expandable memory support through microSD card
- Li-ion 1540 mAh battery;7 hours of talk time and 460 hours of standby time.