Lenovo S890 is the dual sim smartphone with large 5 inch display screen and impressive build quality. It is targeted attract the budget conscious people. Its lightweight user interface makes the device decent performer without any much lags with its Mediatek dual core processor. The Lenovo S890 price in India is ₹15,099.
Lenovo S890 is powered by 1.2GHz Cortex A9 MediaTek processor with 1GB of RAM and PowerVR SGX531 GPU. The 5 inch IPS display screen has a screen resolution of 540*960 pixels and runs on Android 4.1 Jelly Bean Operating system. The built in memory of the device is 4GB and supports microSD card upto 32GB. It has got the standard connectivity features such as 3G, WiFi, USB and HDMI port.
The Lenovo S890 has 8MP auto focus primary camera and a VGA front facing camera for video calling. It has Li-ion 2250 mAh battery which is rated to provide a talk time of 17 hours on 2G network.
Advantages and Disadvantages of Lenovo S890
Pros of Lenovo S890:
- Good display screen with decent viewing angles and vivid colors
- Smooth multi tasking without much lag
- Crisp color reproduction
- The smart cover comes with the sales box
- HDMI output
- Camera performance is below average
- Doesn’ supports HD mkv formats out of the box
- No Clear future Android update path
Specifications of Lenovo S890:
- Dimensions:74.2x143x9.3 mm
- Weight:176 grams
- Operating System:Android OS vv4.1 (Jelly Bean)
- Processor:1.2 Cortex A9, Dual Core
- Graphics:PowerVR SGX531
- Display: 5 inch IPS LCS capacitive touch screen
- Screen resolution: 540 x 960 Pixels
- Primary Camera:8 Megapixel
- Secondary Camera:0.3 Megapixel
- Battery:Li-Ion, 2250 mAh
- Talk Time:17 hrs hrs (2G), 11.5 hrs hrs (3G)
- Internal memory:4GB
- Expandable Memory:microSD, upto 32 GB.