Xiaomi has recently launched two budget smartphones Redmi 3s and Redmi 3s prime in India. With decent specification and aggressive pricing, it is considered to be one of the best smartphone under 10k. Connecting Redmi 3s or Redmi 3s prime with PC suite installed will have its own additional benefits. In this post we will learn on how to download PC suite for Xiaomi Redmi 3s and Redmi 3s prime.
How to download PC suite for Xiaomi Redmi 3s in Windows
Xiaomi PC suite comes with lot of features and functionalities. Some of the key features available on Xiaomi PC suite are given below.
- Share PC internet to Redmi 3s or Redmi 3s Prime.
- Backup and recovery.
- Flash Mi devices.
- File manager.
So how to download and install Xiaomi PC suite for Redme 3s and Redme 3s prime? For that click the link here. Follow the online instruction to complete the installation of Redmi 3s PC suite. Once finished, you can use the Mi PC suite.
Redmi 3s and Redmi 3s Prime PC suite FAQ
What are the compatible operating systems for Redme 3s PC suite?
The Xiaomi PC suite is compatible with Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8/8.1 and Windows 10.
Is it possible to use PC internet from Redmi 3s using the PC suite?
Yes. You can connect to PC internet from your Redme 3s.
How to use PC internet from Redmi 3s or Redmi 3s Prime?
Once you download and install the Xiaomi PC suite properly, you need to connect your phone to PC/Laptop. By default, if your PC is connected to internet, then smartphone will start using PC internet. You can disable it by accessing your notifications shade on your phone and disable it. Do note that using the Screencast function turns it back on.
I cant connect redmi 3s to my pc for internet sharing using mi pc suite, it saying to update your device?
There are multiple reasons for the error. However, some problems can be resolved. You can try following steps which may resolve your internet sharing issue on Redme 3s.
- On your phone, please open Settings > About Phone > MIUI version > Tap on it multiple times to enter developer option.
- After that go to Settings > Additional Settings > Developer option and enable USB Debugging option.
- Now try to connect your phone.
If issue still continues, you can try following steps
- Connect the Redmi 3s to the computer.
- Right click on the My Computer.
- Go to Properties > Device Manager.
- After that right click on the yellow exclamation which is under ‘USB’ and uninstall it.
- Now restart your phone & computer.
- Reconnect the device to the computer.
- Please install ADB drivers, you can download them using Google search. (ADB drivers are mandatory on a computer to detect any android device). After the installation, restart the computer and reconnect the device.
Hope this post on How to download PC suite for Xiaomi Redmi 3s is useful. If you are facing any issues, feel free to write in the comment section below.