Bajaj Electricals Ltd., India’s leading consumer durable and lighting company launched India’s first IoT enabled Air Cooler Bajaj COOL.iNXT. With the launch of this IoT product, the company aims to improve user experience through smart technology and intuitive designs.
Bajaj Electricals calls this device as a smart and intelligent device. Two key features of this IoT enabled air cooler stands out from the rest of the air coolers. The first one is auto mode. In this mode, cooler detects the surrounding temperature and humidity and adjusts the fan speed and switching of pump water. Hence it optimizes cooler performance based on the surrounding environment.
The second feature is water level sensor. One of the biggest issue with most of the Air cooler is pump getting burned when there is no water in the tank. In this Bajaj COOL.iNXT cooler, it detects the water level and alerts the user through the LED light. If there is no water, it automatically switches off the pump.
Another most noteworthy feature of the device is the accessibility of the device through the smartphone. Using the smartphone, one can control the air cooler from anywhere provided both the cooler and smartphone are connected to Wi-Fi.
Here is the features summary of Bajaj COOL.iNXT
Bajaj COOL.iNXT Features
- 3 Methods of Control: With the state of the art mobile app; IR remote and digital control panel.
- Easy ‘Wi-Fi & Internet Enabled’ operation with the mobile app.
- Intelligent Sensor that reads the temperature and humidity of the room.
- Auto mode to automatically adjust the fan and cooling speed on the basis of the temperature and humidity of the room.
- 5 level speed control and 4 cooling levels.
- Digital control and display panel.
- Digital low water level indicator.
- Honeycomb cooling media for efficient cooling.
- Ice Chamber for faster cooling.
This is not a review of Bajaj COOL.iNXT. We will publish a detailed review once we receive the review unit.