NPS or Samsung new PC studio is used to synchronize, back up and data transfer between Samsung mobile and PC. This New Samsung PC studio can be used for using Samsung mobile to connect to the internet using mobile as a modem. Below is the step by step guide to use mobile as a modem to connect to internet from PC. The below mentioned steps helps in connecting Samsung mobiles such as Samsung Galaxy Ace, Samsung Galaxy S2, Samsung Galaxy pop, Samsung Galaxy fit, Samsung Galaxy infuse and other samsung mobiles which supports data to internet.Starting with download Samsung PC studio if you do not have one already. You can download Samsung PC studio (NPS) from Samsung Galaxy PC Studio download. Now follow the below steps.
- Connect your Samsung Mobile to PC through USB cable.
- As soon as computer detects your phone, you will get popup. Select PC studio and open.
- In PC studio we need to activate Samsung NPS internet Connector for connecting to Internet. Activation step is given in following steps.
- In PC studio select Widget settings.
- In Widget settings, under Add/Delete Function widget, select add Internet connector.
Configuration of PC studio to Connect to Internet:
- Open Internet connector from widgets section.
- In Internet connector select menu and then connection settings.
- Enter your Connection name, Select your country name, Network provider( You can select other if your network provider is not listed), APN name of your network provider, Phone number with your country code, User id which your network provide access to internet, Password and click on add.
- Now click on Ok and close Internet connection settings.
- To connect to internet click on connect and give yes to pop up menu. In few minute you will get connected to internet.