Samsung Galaxy S2 Plus I9105 is powered by Dual core Cortex A9 processor with 1GB of RAM and Broadcomm GPU. The device runs on Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean operating system with Nature UX UI. The Nature UI features such as Smart Stay and Page Buddy also available in this.
Samsung Galaxy S2 Plus has many common features of Original Galaxy S2 such as 4.3 inch Super AMOLED Plus display screen with WVGA screen resolution, 8MP rear camera with 1080p video recording(but promised zero shutter lag), 2MP front facing camera,3G with 21Mbps HSPA+, dual-band Wi-Fi a/b/g/n, Bluetooth 3.0+HS. Internal memory of the device is 8GB and supports microSD card upto 32GB.
The NFC enable version of Samsung Galaxy S2 is 8.5mm thick and non NFC variant is 8.9mm. The other dimensions of these two models are same 25.3 x 66.1. It weighs little higher than the original S2 with 116grams and has same battery with 1650 mAh battery.
Samsung Galaxy S2 Plus price and availability is not yet revealed.
Key Specifications of Samsung Galaxy S2 Plus:
- 4.1.2 Jelly Bean OS with Nature UX User Interface
- Dual core Cortex A9 processor with 1GB of RAM and Broadcomm GPU
- 4.3 inch Super AMOLED Plus display with WVGA screen resolution
- 8MP primary camera capable of recording 1080p videos
- 2MP front facing camera
- 8GB internal memory and expandable memory support through microSD card is upto 32GB
- 3G with 21Mbps HSPA+, dual-band Wi-Fi a/b/g/n, Bluetooth 3.0+HS and NFC(Optional)