The new Samsung Galaxy SIII Duos sports 4.8 inch Super AMOLED capacitive touch screen with a screen resolution of 1280*720 pixels resulting in 305.96 ppi pixel density and runs on Android 4.1 JellyBean. It is powered by 1.4GHz quad core processor with 1GB RAM. The device comes with 16GB internal memory and expandable memory upto 64GB.
The Samsung Galaxy SIII Duos boasts 8MP auto focus camera with LED flash and a 1.9MP front facing camera. For connectivity, the device supports NFC, 4G, 3G, 2G, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.0 and microUSB 2.0. Galaxy S3 Duos is has 2130 mAh battery and will be available in two color options Marble White and Pebble Blue.
Global availability and pricing of Samsung Galaxy SIII Duos is not yet revealed.
Key Specifications of Samsung Galaxy SIII Duos:
- Android 4.1 Jelly Bean
- 1.4 GHz quad core processor with 1GB RAM
- 8 MP primary camera with LED flash
- 1.9 MP front facing camera
- 4.8 inch Super AMOLED touch screen with 1280*720 pixel resolution(~306 ppi pixel density)
- 16 GB internal memory and expandable upto 64GB through microSD card
- NFC, 4G, 3G, 2G, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.0 and microUSB 2.0
- 2130 mAh battery