Nokia Lumia 620 Vs HTC 8S Comparison:
|Lumia 620 Vs HTC 8S|
Design and Dimensions:
- Nokia Lumia 620: 115.4 x 61.1 x 11 mm, 127g
- HTC 8S: 120.5 x 63 x 10.3 mm, 113g
The design and build quality wise HTC has got slightlty better looks and design. It is marginally thinner and light weight. However, the Nokia comes with a interchangeable covers which comes along with box pack suites the people who would love to enjoy more customization.
Processor, RAM and GPU:
- Nokia Lumia 620:Dual-core 1 GHz Krait with Qualcomm Snapdragon S4,512MB RAM, Adreno 305
- HTC 8S:Dual-core 1 GHz Krait with Qualcomm Snapdragon S4,512MB RAM, Adreno 305
- Nokia Lumia 620: 3.8 inch ClearBlack display screen with 480*800 pixel resolution(~246 ppi pixel density)
- HTC 8S: 4 inch S-LCD capacitive touchscreen with 480 x 800 pixels resolution and Cornering Gorilla Glass protection(~233 ppi pixel density).
- Nokia Lumia 620: 8GB onboard storage and microSD card support upto 64GB
- HTC 8S: 4GB onboard storage and expandable upto 32GB through microSD card.
- Nokia Lumia 620: 5MP auto focus primary camera with LED flash and VGA front facing camera
- HTC 8S: 5MP auto focus camera with LED flash
- Nokia Lumia 620: ₹14,400
- HTC 8S:₹18,900