|Sony Xperia SP|
Sony Xperia SP sports 4.6 inch TFT display screen with 720 x 1280 pixel resolution resulting in 319 ppi pixel density. The display has color depth of 16M and has Corning Gorilla Glass protection as well as Mobile Bravia Engine 2.
The device sports 8MP autofocus primary camera with LED flash and a VGA front facing camera. The camera has features such as Geo-tagging, touch focus, face and smile detection, image stabilization, HDR, sweep panorama. The built in memory of the device is 8GB on which 5.8GB user available. It also supports microSD card upto 32GB. For connectivity, device has GPRS,EDGE.3G,WiFi, USB, Bluetooth and NFC. The Xperia SP houses Li-ion 2370 mAh battery which is rated to provide a talk time upto 10 hours 25 minutes and a standby time of 635 hours.
Advantages and Disadvantages of Sony Xperia SP
- Attractive stylish design with good build quality
- Good battery life for a Android touch screen smartphone standards
- Good Text readability is brilliant
- Disappointing camera performance in low light
- Only VGA front facing camera
- Non user-replaceable battery
- Bit heavier compared to competitors