Micromax Canvas Doodle 2 sports 5.7 inch IPS capacitive touch screen with a screen resolution of 720×1280 pixels and 258 ppi pixel density. The viewing angles are decent but the color reproduction is not the best. The touch response works smoothly on the device.
There is no expandable memory option. Needs to stick with 12 GB of user available internal storage.Micromax Canvas Doodle 2 packs 12 mega pixel primary rear camera with autofocus and LED flash. There is also a 5 Megapixel front facing for easier video calling. The camera of doodle 2 performs well under outdoors and the indoor images and videos are not impressive as it comes with noise. For connectivity, the device has 2G, 3G, WiFi, USB and Bluetooth. The battery of Canvas Doodle 2 is Li-ion 2600 mAh which is rated to provide standby time of 220 hours and 8 hours of talk time. This Micromax Dual sim Android phone is powered by 1.2GHz MediaTek 6589 quad-core processor with 1GB of RAM. The internal storage of the device is 16GB in which 12GB is user available. The device is targeted to compete with Samsung Galaxy Grand Duos.
Disadvantages of Micromax Canvas Doodle 2:
Being priced around 19k, it is worth knowing cons of Micromax Canvas Doodle 2. These are not deal breakers for every one but some people it is.
Cons of Micromax Canvas Doodle 2:
- Only 720p display screen. There are devices within the price of Canvas Doodle 2 which comes with full HD display screen
- Little bulky and heavy to carry.
- Post sales service is not great
- 1.2GHz MediaTek 6589 quad-core processor with 1GB of RAM
- 12MP front facing camera and 5MP front facing camera
- Android 4.2 Jelly Bean OS
- Li-ion 2600 mAh battery which is rated to provide standby time of 220 hours and 8 hours of talk time
- 5.7 inch IPS capacitive touch screen with a screen resolution of 720×1280 pixels and 258 ppi pixel density
- 2G, 3G, WiFi, USB and Bluetooth Connectivity.