With this price tag, it is worth buy considering competition. Below are the some of the tips and tricks for Samsung Galaxy S Duos.
Samsung Galaxy S Duos Tips and Tricks
1. Taking snapshot or screenshot: Taking screenshot in Samsung Galaxy S Duos is very easy. Just press Volume down key and Home key at a time. The screenshot will be saved on gallery.
2. Sending instant sms and Call: Go to contact which you want send sms or call. Just swipe right the call the contact or swipe left to send sms instantly.
3. Firmware Update for Samsung Galaxy S Duos: Samsung provides time to time firmware updates which fixes the bugs and improves the performance. You can update Samsung Galaxy S Duos through two ways. First one through Over the air(OTA) if you have internet connection on your phone or even you can update your phone using the Samsung Kies PC suite.
4. Using Samsung Galaxy S Duos as Modem: You can use your Samsung Galaxy S Duos as modem to connect to internet from PC through USB cable or through the WiFi. I have written a detailed post on the same. You can refer that post from here. Using Samsung Galaxy S Duos as Modem to Connect to Internet.
5. Restriction alerts: Samsung has added a new feature called Blocking mode. Using this Blocking mode on Samsung Galaxy S Duos, you can restrict the notification alerts or the incoming calls which you dont want. You can read more on using Samsung Galaxy S Duos Blocking mode here.
6. Using the Samsung PC Suite: You can download free Samsung PC suite for Galaxy S Duos. It comes very handy of you want to backup your phone or sync your contacts, transfer media files etc. It also installs the required Samsung Driver Softwares on PC which is needed for using USB tethering. The Samsung Kies for Galaxy S Duos versions is 220.127.116.1185_7_5 if you are using Windows Xp, Windows 7 or Windows 8. For using Samsung Kies on Mac systems, you need to download Samsung Kies 18.104.22.16823_10_1. You can learn more on this from Samsung Galaxy S Duos PC suite free Download.