Nokia Lumia 1320 is powered by 1.7GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon S4 dual core processor with Adreno 305 GPU and 1GB of RAM. Internal storage of the device is 8GB and supports microSD card upto 64GB. Connectivity features includes 2G, 3G, WiFi, Bluetooth and USB.
Nokia Lumia 1320 sports 6 inch capacitive touch screen with resolution of 1280×720 pixels and 245 ppi pixel density. The device houses Li-ion 3400 mAh battery which is rated to provide upto 672 hours of standby time and 25 hours of talk time.
Disadvantages of Nokia Lumia 1320
- Non User replaceable battery.
- No NFC
- No system wide file manager
- Little over priced
- No Full HD screen
Nokia Lumia 1320 Tips and Tricks
Nokia Lumia 1320 Specification
- 1.7 GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon S4 Dual Core Processor
- 1GB RAM and Adreno 305 GPU
- 8GB internal storage and expandable Storage Capacity of 64 GB
- 5 MP Primary Camera with LED flash and Auto focus
- Secondary Camera Support
- 6-inch LCD Capacitive Touchscreen with 720 resolution and 245 ppi pixel density
- Windows Phone 8 OS
- 2G, 3G, WiFi, Bluetooth and USB
- Li-ion 3400 mAh battery