How to take screenshot on Yu Yureka
First method is through the default method. This method of taking screenshot works on all Android smartphones running on Android ICS or Later.
- First go to the screen on which you want to take screenshot
- Now press and hold Volume Down and Power Button Keys.
- Screen will flicker and shutter sound will be heard which confirms the screenshot is taken.
- The taken screenshot will be saved in Gallery folder.
This is the much simpler method. If you are unable to take screenshot using the first method or facing problem with that method, you can try this method.
- Go to settings->Buttons
- Tap on to power menu.
- Check the screenshot option. This will enable the power button screenshot taking method.
- Now go to any screen on which you want to take screenshot.
- Press and hold power button for second.
- You will see the Screenshot option in the menu.
- Tap on to it to take the screenshot.
Yu Yureka Specification
- 1.5GHz Octa core Snapdragon 615 CPU with 2GB of RAM and Adreno 405 GPU
- Dual sim support and Cyanogenmod 11 OS
- 5.5 inch screen with 720p resolution
- 13MP primary camera and 5MP front facing camera
- 2G, 3G, 4G, WiFi, Bluetooth, USB and tethering.
- 2500 mAh battery
Note: Yu Yureka Plus with upgraded hardware got released recently. The same procedure of taking screenshot works on Yu Yureka as well.Yu Yureka Plus comes with Snapdragon 615 Soc with 2GB of RAM and 16GB of internal storage. It has 5.5 inch IPS display with Full HD resolution.