Micromax Canvas Spark is a budget dual sim smartphone running on Android Lollipop. In this price segment very few smartphones offer Android Lollipop. The device has decent specification and very attractive price tag. If you are the first time smartphone user or if you want to have secondary phone, Canvas Spark might be the option. When launched this device was available only through flash sales in Snapdeal. However, now you can purchase this in open sale. In this post we will learn on how to take screenshot on Micromax Canvas Spark.
Micromax Canvas Spark is powered by MediaTek MT6582 1.3-Ghz Quad-core processor with 1GB of RAM. The device sports 4.7 inch qHD(960×540 pixel resolution) display with Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection. Canvas Spark has 8MP primary camera and 2MP front facing camera. This Dual sim Android smartphone features 2000 mAh battery. Micromax Canvas Spark price in India is Rs.4,999.
Taking snapshot of Micromax Canvas Spark comes handy with you, when want to save the reference no of a online payment or sharing the error screen or sharing the high score on a game etc. taking print screen on Android smartphones are very easy and doesn’t require any third party application or rooting of the device. So lets start with How to take screenshot on Micromax Canvas Spark.
How to take screenshot on Micromax Canvas Spark
- First go to the screen on which you want to take screenshot.
- Now press and hold volume down and power button simultaneously.
- The screen will Flicker and hear a shutter sound which confirms that, the screenshot is taken.
- The snapshot of the screen will be saved in the Gallery->screenshot folder.
Micromax Canvas Spark Specification
- 4.7 inch display with 960×540 pixel resolution and Corning Gorilla Glass 3 Protection.
- 1.3GHz quad-core MediaTek MT6582M Soc with 1GB of RAM.
- 8GB internal storage and support for microSD card.
- 8MP primary camera and 5MP front facing camera.
- 2000 mAh battery.
- Dual sim with Dual standby.
- Android 5.0 Lollipop OS.