How to take a screenshot on iPhone XR, iPhone X, and iPhone XS? It is as easy as ever. Only key combinations for the screenshot are changed on these latest iPhones which do not have the home button.
How to take screenshot on iPhone XR, iPhone X and iPhone XS
Time needed: 2 minutes.
In this post, we will cover two different methods to capture screenshot on iPhone XR, iPhone X
Screenshoton iPhone XR, iPhone X and iPhone XS using hardware keys
1. Go to the screen on which you want to capture a screenshot.
2. Adjust the screen to the exact way you want the screen to be captured.
3. Press Volume Up and Side Button(earlier called as
Sleep/Wake button) simultaneously.
4. Unless the phone is in mute, you will hear a shutter sound and preview will be shown in the bottom.
5. Taken screenshot can be accessed from Screenshots album in the Photos app.
Screenshoton iPhone XR, iPhone X and iPhone XS using Assistive Touch
This is the other option to take
screenshoton iPhone X series phones.
1. You can enable the Assistive Touch by launching Settings App and navigating to General -> Accessibility -> Assistive Touch. Toggle the Assistive Touch ON.
2. Now tap on Assistive Touch button.
3. Navigate to Device->More->S
4. The screenshot will be captured.