This post covers on how to take screenshot in Galaxy M30. There many ways to achieve it. In this post, we will discuss three different ways of capturing screenshot on Galaxy M30.
How to Take Screenshot on Samsung Galaxy M30
Samsung Galaxy M30 runs on Android Oreo with Experience UI. With this, let us explore 3 different ways to capture screenshot on Galaxy M30.
Time needed: 1 minute.
Below are the three different methods to do print screen on Galaxy M30.
- Take screenshot using Assistive Menu
1. First, Enable Assistive Menu by going to Settings->Accessibility->Dexterity and interaction. Enable the Assistant menu.
2. On any screen where you want to take screenshot, open Assistive Menu by tapping on it.
3. Now swipe to page which has screenshot button.
4. Tap on it. Screenshot will be capture.
- Take Screenshot on Samsung Galaxy M30 using hardware Keys
1. Go to the page on which you want to perform print screen.
2. Press and hold volume down and power keys simultaneously.
3. You will hear shutter sound unless phone is in silent
mode and screen will flicker. This confirm screenshot is captured.
- Take screenshot using Google Assistant
1. Browse to the page where you want to perform print screen.
2. Launch Google Assistant.
3. Type or say, take screenshot.
4. Screenshot will be captured.
5. You can save taken screenshot or share.
Video on Guide on how to take screenshot
Method to perform screenshot on Galaxy M20 and Galaxy M30 are identical.