Samsung Galaxy A series smartphones such as Galaxy A10, Galaxy A20, Galaxy A30, Galaxy A40, Galaxy A70 etc has a notch. For some reason, if you don’t like the notch, here is the guide to hide notch in Galaxy A30, A20, A40 and Galaxy A70.
Bigger screen size in smaller overall footprint is the key motto of 2019 smartphones. To reduce bezel size, Samsung opted for U or V shaped notches in budget Galaxy A series of 2019.
Step by step Guide to hide notch in Galaxy A30, A20, A40 and Galaxy A70
If you want to hide the notch in Galaxy A30, Galaxy 20, Galaxy A40 or Galaxy A70, follow the steps given below.
- Navigate to Settings.
- Tap on Display.
- Now, go to option “Full screen apps“.
- Then in the upper right corner you’ll see three dots in vertical manner.
- Tap on it.
- You will see “Advanced Options“.
- Enable Hide Camera Cutout.
- It will hide the notch with digital black strip.
- You can toggle off Hide Camera Cutout to revert back to full screen.
How to use Full screen for a individual apps
If you want to open any app in full screen, then you have the option to select full screen for that particular apps. For that,
- Go to Settings-> Display ->Options( upper right corner you’ll see three dots in vertical manner)-> Advanced Options.
- Now under apps, select the app you want to open in full screen.
- From the options select “Full Screen”.
The apps will open in full screen if that app is compatible with full screen.
Video Guide on how to hide notch in Galaxy A30, A20, A40 and Galaxy A70
If you have any queries, please write in the comment section below.
This post covers below topics.
How to hide notch in Samsung Galaxy A10
How to hide notch in Samsung Galaxy A20
How to hide notch in Samsung Galaxy A30
How to hide notch in Samsung Galaxy A40
How to hide notch in Samsung Galaxy A70